Saturday, August 30, 2008

SCOPE PLANNING

Assignment 3 Title : Why are the ice bergs melting?
Message : Do your part and stop global warming!
Project Start Date : August 25, 2008
Projected Finish Date : September 2, 2008
Project Manager : Muhammad Adib bin Abu Bakar
HP : 019-26978**
Email : adibi57[at]hotmai.com

Project Objectives:

To let people realize and understand the importance of , and this is a good way for prevent global warming.

Approach:

• Following the area i chose for my past assignments, which is melting ice caps, i came up with 'Why are the ice bergs melting?' as my title.

• I’m going to illustrate a negative image of what is happening to ice caps due to global warming.

• The setting of my poster is a scene of ice caps melting. I'll draw a big iceberg in the center followed by smaller melted icecaps around it.

• I will use be using various tools to illustrate the ice bergs such as the pen tool, pencil tool, shape tool, gradient tool and the flare tool.

Roles and Responsibilities:

• Week10 - I have done my sketch for the poster and I will upload soon with the reference poster.

• Week 11 - According to my plan and draft, the look of my poster will look like my assignment 2, but I’ll edit the position of element and add on font and logo on it. I wish to finish it up by this weekend (6th or 7th of September).

• Week 12 - On 8th of September I’ll print out my poster and finish up my assignment 3. I hope I can finish it on time and according to my plan.

Comment:

Hope that what I did is correct and accord to the topic and I wish I can get more marks in assignment 3, because my last 2 assignment’s result was not as good as I want.
Heaven bless.

No comments: