Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Steps to create my poster

These are the steps for illustrator.

Step 1: First i created a rectangle box for my ocean. I then used the gradient tool to create a mixture of blue colors for the ocean.

Step 2: Next i created another rectangle for my sky. This time i also used the gradient tool to color the skies.

Step 3: For the iceberg, i used the pen tool to draw it. Next i colored it white.

Step 4: Next i used the wrinkle tool to create a melting effect on the ice berg.

Step 5: Now i created smaller melting ice caps with the pen tool and give it a white color.

Step 6: Again, i used the wrinkle tool to create the melting effects on the smaller icecaps.

Step 7: For the sun, i used the flare tool with the setting as above.

Step 8: Next, i used the ellipse tool to create the clouds. First i made a couple of ellipse shapes and place them close to each other. Then i used the path finder tool to join them together.

Step 9: Next i used the warp tool to give it a bubble effects on the clouds.

Step 10: Then i used the text tool to add my poster statement. I used the gradient tool to give the text some color.

Step 11: Next i used the knife tool to slice the iceberg so that i have a split section for the shadow on the ice berg.

Step 12: Then i added a light blue color for the shadow on the iceberg.


Step 13: Finally, I added an awareness statement for my final touch.

No comments: